MEDIPOLYMER silicone dilators were approved by many gynaecologists in India to help women undergoing progressive vaginal dilation therapy. This is a process that involves the careful, comfortable and slow insertion of vaginal dilators into the vagina.
Most women will begin with the largest size silicone dilator that feels comfortable and gradually increase its size over time. This allows women to gain more confidence and helps to avoid painful intercourse.
Silicone vaginal dilators are used to address these conditions:
- After Neo-Vagina Surgery.
- Levator myalgia (Vaginismus)
- Painful sex (dysparunia) Superficial Dysperunia
- Vaginal agenesis.
- Restore Vaginal Capacity.
- Reconditioning therapy Psychological Dysperunia.
- Menopause (genitourinary syndrome of menopause, or GSM)
- Cancer treatments (including chemotherapy and radiation therapy)
- Post-surgical vaginal swelling
MEDIPOLYER vaginal dilators are made of medical grade silicone rubber which makes them smooth and resilient. Our dilators are non-sticky, able to retain body heat and easy to care for. They feel comfortable, with a texture that resembles body tissue, being stable from -50 degrees to +340 degrees Fahrenheit. Our quality dilators may be chilled, used at room temperature or warmed. They are available in 6 sizes and can be purchased individually, or in pre-packaged sets.
Dimensions for each size are length and diameter. Our silicone dilators are tapered; dilator diameters do not exceed the stated dimensions.
We recommend that women consult with a qualified health professional specializing in pelvic floor disorders for the most effective physical therapeutic benefit.